1. Students should arrive at school 15 minutes before the assembly. Soon after the assembly bell, the school gates will be locked and the late comers will return home at the risk of the parents/ Guardians. Participation in the morning assembly is compulsory for all in St. Francis family.
2. All leave must be applied for in writing to Principal / Vice- Principal. NO STUDENTDS SHALL PROCEED ON LEAVE WITHOUT SANCTION AND PERMISSION, SPECIALLY WHEN THE LEAVE EXCEED 2 DAYS. The students who have been absent from the class must have the reason for their absence noted in the Regularity Record of the diary Unauthorized absentees are fined.
3. If any unauthorized ABSENCE EXCEEDS TEN CALENDAR DAYS, the defaulter’s NAME WILL BE STRUCK OFF THE ROLLS and considered withdrawn.
4. ST. FRANCIS students should behave in a gentlemanly manner on their way to and from school. They are reminded that the school is judged by their conduct. Therefore, pupils are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behaviour outside the school . Any report on objectionable conduct on the part of the pupil, expose themselves to disciplinary action, not excluding g expulsion .
5. English shall be spoken at the all times in the premises by the students and teachers.
6. Students should take good care of their books and their personal belongings . Each articles should be marked with the pupils name, admission numbers and class.
7. The school is not responsible for the goods lost. Children are not allowed to bring any expensive articles to school.
8. School diary should be brought to school daily. Magazines , News papers , etc are not to be brought to the school.
9. No student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours or recess without the explicit permission of the Vice Principal or Principal. Nochild will be sent home even if some urgent need arises, unless a duly authorized person comes to fetch him/ her with a note of authority form the parents or Guardian together with the Identity Card of your war 10. All children are expected to bring the Tiffin with them for the noon recess.
11. No student shall carry mobile phone or any kind of electronic gadgets to the school. Use of it in school campus is punishable under law . Anyone found with such articles will be expelled from the school .
12. Students shall not offer gifts or presents to their teachers.
13. Any damage done to the school property should be made good by the pupil concerned.
14. Parents and Guardians are not allowed to see their children or to visit teachers or to enter the school Verandah during school hours.
15. Attendants who bring children to school must come respectably dressed and leave the school immediately.
16. All homework should be done neatly and the day’s work always dated.
17. Smoking, chewing gum, chewing tobacco or pan masala is strictly forbidden in the school premises.
18. Students should treat others respectfully and are responsible for other’s good name. Calling nick- names, spreading rumours etc. are strictly forbidden, and are liable to strict disciplinary action.
19. Students are to address their teachers and all members of the school with respect and politeness.
20. On their way to and from school, students must behave in a gentlemanly manner.
21. Every student is expected to subscribe to small charities if requested by the principal. However no fines, funds or collections are to be made in the school without the written permission or notice from the principal.
22. It is compulsory for every student to take part in curricular and co- curricular activities organized by the school.